1) we're aware of a manual upload issue this morning and are working on it. I'm having the same issue with Garmin Edge 1000. #Zepp is terrible app for me. Anyone else use @Strava on their Apple Watch & having issues with it recording inaccurately?? @MageneTech I am having issues with my Magene c406 bike computer. On July 23rd, many Garmin users were left unable to use the Garmin Connect app to upload their activity due to an unscheduled outage. Couple of quick updates... BLEvo - Paolo. The Strava dataset is growing by millions of activities a day and comprises trillions of GPS data points. They are very annoying. Thanks, thanks a bunch. @runnersworlduk Garmin was for 10 minutes but working now, Strava still down. 200mm cranks,drive problems,endow problems. @StravaSupport having issues uploading pool swim sessions from polar Vantage V. Strava seems incapable of processing moving time vs elapsed time and as such avg swim pace is way off. No incidents reported today. What to do if Garmin data is not Syncing to Strava: If you recently connected your Garmin accoun... Read. Yay Strava. Sorry for the trouble! Next Last. @crampsey14 Every thing else reconnects, why cant Zwift? Mine always has issues getting from my watch to the garmin app but then always hops to Strava right away! @doncaosdelanada @StravaSupport Already done many days ago. Aussi parfois ces derniers temps quand j'upload une activite il me donne le meilleur temps alors que c'est pas le cas. @suunto what is with the Strava upload issues today? @Strava Are you having server problems? @mortenag @Ben_M_Berry Trying to upload my afternoon run without breaking my iPhone into a million pieces.. , @WelshMountie CITAZIONE (Heratin @ 20/6/2019, 10:22) Upload problem with Strava Blackview BV5500Pro Android 9.0 . Plug in your Garmin deviceWe're not going to show you how to do this because there are so many devices and charging cables out there. @Strava will you ever have support for @huawei health, I've kinda gone strava dark since I got my new huawei phone and with strava not working on it. @WalrusInAnus @WelshLoony 1 of 2 Go to page. Members … Ok, no issue. I try to link the account from Strava, it opens the Garmin Connect site, and says "Page Not Found. Asking for some friends. Strava activity missing loads of data, and no sync to garmin. App crashes on loading . Please assist. 2) A few people are reporting Strava activities not pulling through. I am still having the same issue as Zen GZ. Is anyone having issues with syncing Zwift with Strava/Garmin right now? We experience occasional delays when syncing from Garmin's side, especially during peak upload times. @concept2 are there any issues with the sync from log2? Dear @GoZwift, you really need to do some work on the network code on macOS. #STRAVA IS DOWN. @stedge27 @wassock @quixoticgeek @kalerd @RideEveryTile @VeloViewer @Strava What the problem with that area? @golfpromal @Strava Hey Mike, no issues on our end! Here’s how to fix Strava activities where the GPS has gone a bit haywire: From the activity page on Strava, click the Actions button (the wrench icon) and select Export GPX; Click the Actions button again and delete the activity (you need to do this because you’ll be re-uploading it after editing, and Strava will think it’s a duplicate) Dear @Strava, thanks for designing #YearInSport so it doesn't work on my 3yo iPhone6 (which, thanks @AppleSupport, doesn't have iOS13). But the last 2 rides upload to connect but not to strava? @Strava You got server issues guys? Cheers. Our team is currently aware of an issue preventing some iPhone users from viewing their Year in Sport report in the Strava app. If Strava being down on Thanksgiving morning isn’t a sign that we need to stop running on holidays, I dunno what is ? Garmin connect is not syncing with strava since updating despite re-linking the apps. Can @strava or @StravaSupport let us know if Strava is currently experiencing problems? I connected the USB lead to my computer. RT @agrezd1: @CastelliCycling @Strava @CastelliCycling It was a nice challenge. Le marketing rend idiot, boycott 27"5 ! In the year that no Turkey Trots are being held, @Strava and @Garmin are both having major tech issues on Thanksgiving morning. @GregInORL If anyone at Hammerhead is reading this: the problem might be the sequence which things are done. The total ascent in your final Strava upload will be the sum of all the Ascent Streams that you have checked. Actually it was working before I reinstall the #Zepp. How do you rate Strava over the past 3 months? Strava having problems on thanksgiving morning....? is Strava broken for anyone else? I tried Macbook/Firefox and the Android/Stava App without success. @Strava Hey @Strava ? I just uploaded it to Strava myself under my name. #FirstWorldProblems, Can anybody help me determine whether #Strava is down, or my network? #TurkeyTrot ??‍♀️. Is that a known issue? The good news is you can manually upload your ride to Strava while Garmin is down, directly from your Garmin device. Note that you may also have to disconnect your accounts from the Garmin Connect side as well which can be found at http://connect.garmin.com/account. Sort by Date Votes. Garmin Support Center is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin products. Any help @StravaSupport? Don’t forget - your activities are ordered by date in the app so you might need to scroll to find them. I have a quick fix that has worked for me since leaving my past comment. @MarkWilliams890 I'm thinking Wahoo may have changed the file some in this last update and it don't work with strava now. @StravaSupport hhhheeeeellllppppp ??‍♀️. A lot of people have had the same problem the last couple of days. Troubleshooting Garmin sync issues. Watch this space If they all do but still aren't syncing, go to the mobile dashboard at https://Fitbit.com and go to your account settings. First, check that all of your 3 runs contain GPS, since that is the root of most non-uploading problems. Group Administrator Posts 2,276 Status Offline. (depends on your Cloud settings) Connect your device to TrainingPeaks - The best way to get your data into TrainingPeaks is to use the original file created by your device and save it directly into TrainingPeaks. @Strava will you ever have support for @huawei health, I've kinda gone strava dark since I got my new huawei phone and with strava not working on it. If there's something we're missing, you find a problem or you simply think something could be improved, please submit feedback within the app or leave a rating. Is there an issue with @strava at the moment? @teamsanfordrun @krittabug Having been faced with this problem myself, I searched Google solutions but couldn’t find anyone that had actually solved the problem. @EastLondonMag Is it only for paid for or us it not working for me because it's not been a year yet? Anyone else use @Strava on their Apple Watch & having issues with it recording inaccurately?? ★Year in Sport not loading for some athletes on iOS ; Subscription Processing Issues; Apple Health Activities Failing to Sync; Syncing Issues with Strava app for Galaxy watches My feed is not working and I cannot wait today's activity. @HobbesQ @RobotRemorse @emmmzyne Hopefully that link worked this time - I suspect the issue was being caused because the links I was attaching to the previous tweets were meant to open the run in the Strava app itself. Can @strava or @StravaSupport let us know if Strava is currently experiencing problems? Flow2Strava est un service web tierce qui vous permettra de synchroniser vos activités Polar Flow avec Strava. I re-linked with Strava twice. Based on the latest tweet unclear if this is anticipated. You have debuted my account for two monthly subscriptions yet turned off my subscription services!! It updated itself upon turning on and I have having problems with strava. @StravaSupport @Strava My 2020 Year in Sport refuses to load. Designed by athletes, for athletes, Strava’s mobile app and website connect millions of runners and cyclists through the sports they love. Is @Strava down? You have a great brand and quality products, why you're letting down your customers? #Strava. @greighoughton My garmin is older than my phone and works fine. @JWLevitt @RunEatWineSleep @HenryHoward @COROSGlobal No issues with Garmin today and my Strava is fine. This has since sorted it out the issue and had no problems since. Am waiting for my workout to sync with Strava and TrainingPeaks, still waiting 3 hrs later, worked earlier this morning post swim workout, data is on the Polar mobile & flow apps, @garminconnect today problems With charging runs in strava by you. Posted on 20/6/2019, 17:45 . App show export error, renew export configuration. I seem to be having the same problem. I have tried linking through Garmin Connect as well as Strava. @imajez1 Problem Solving Garmin To Strava Upload Issues. Today it’s happening again? Just got the circle of doom here. Hi - both my garmin connect and strava apps tell me I am connected . @UKRunChat @dulciedarling1. @iankar_ kind of sad... Zen - Sorry for the troubles linking your Strava and Garmin Connect accounts. Is @Strava having problems or performing maintenance? any advice? Any idea when it will be fixed for people? 1) we're aware of a manual upload issue this morning and are working on it. If yes then go to the Garmin connect App and delete the ride BUT ONLY in the garmin connect app, not the garmin device (I.e 520) itself . Here’s how: What you need: Your Garmin watch or cycling computer. @griffoncloud @johnson_amy14 @SyncMyTracks Strava "Yoga" workouts end up as "Other" in Garmin Connect. App show export error, renew export configuration. Here's how you can upload your activity to Strava on Windows, even without the Garmin app.1. Clarification needed: technical Strava issues, or existential Strava issues? Think most of you should have had the link now, if not please DM me. Do 82km ride and it hasn’t uploaded to Strava b/c for some reason your update disabled my link to Strava. Seems a frequent issue for Polar users online. Please follo... @jonnycannon @Strava @StravaSupport @StravaEng @GoZwift Ha ha I don’t pay I just use the free version, my wife’s came through with no issues, I can only assume that mine is too packed for it to load ??? Based on the latest tweet unclear if this is anticipated. Strava upload problems. Straza Mate is an unofficial Strava app For Windows Phone. @simongnewell @VeloViewer Are problems still expected? They pinged over to Strava this afternoon. Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; 5 Comments 5 comments. Infuriating after a hard workout. @MageneTech I am having issues with my Magene c406 bike computer. text under the distance statistic in the overview. @ocr_salty @fellrunningguid @coros_uk And it looks good too! Seems Strava changed something about their import interface (maybe they rewrote how XML is handled) and there are lots of incompatibilities with third-party measurements. My ride shows on GC but is not uploaded onto Strava. Strava's Elevation Basemap. ? Is that a known issue? By rando in forum GPS, HRM and Bike Computer Replies: 1 Last Post: 06-27-2012, 03:16 PM. @Angela_Harren Weird!! Would be nice if it worked ??. Thx for your help. Thx for your help. You can select multiple files at once by holding Control (Windows) or Command (OS … I’ve tried everything. the walk has uploaded but after a very long time and the run hasn't. @dcrainmakerblog do you know if something changed with Strava route syncing directly to native 'courses' on the Garmin Edge530? Hi @tapiriik , is the system working? @Lucky_Luxy Cheers. downdetector.com, Via Any help would be appreciated. Strava activity missing loads of data, and no sync to garmin. Infuriating after a hard workout. You can upload your activities to Strava using any of the following methods: Instantly upload fr... Read. @ZeppGlobal I hope to sync #Zepp to #Strava. I've used this trick successfully as well: Rich Banks ARCC November 07, 2016 19:09 I have a quick fix that has worked for me since leaving my past comment. Anyone else’s @Strava Year In Sport not working? - Authorized Strava on Karoo. @samwisek32 Hello Sammy, Strava having problems on thanksgiving morning....? Advanced Member. Hey kids. @raachel712 Now the phone app has crashed mid exercise 2 or 3 times. To refresh the connection between Garmin Connect and Strava, disconnect Garmin Sync from your Strava settings, then reconnect. Connectez-vous à votre compte Strava sur Flow2Strava via le … In the garmin 520 edge (or whatever you have) check out Menu, History, Rides. Any alternatives ? How do I fix it? Any help @StravaSupport? These should just take you to the activity on the Strava website. Location Cambridgeshire - almost Essex . The problem, of course, is that Garmin Connect isn't nearly as fun, informative and motivating as Strava, despite its recent facelift. @runup2christmas If your activity is not uploaded automatically, there is still a way how to resend the activity. Mines still not working 3 days later, my email as a subscriber says “early access”. @EdvardasRemeika I just exported a file from my watch to Strava without any problem. Does it connect with Strava ok? Reinstall, updating to the latest version, the lot. @StravaSupport @Strava Hey @Strava ? "We're sorry. I cannot connect Strava to my Garmin Connect account. Clarification needed: technical Strava issues, or existential Strava issues? The full impact of the ongoing Garmin outage can be seen in data from Strava. If there's something we're missing, you find a problem or you simply think something could be improved, please submit feedback within the app or leave a rating. @Ben_Lowe Anyone having issues with @strava not picking up runs from garmin connect ? Asking for some friends. Latest Strava update, latest iOS update. @fabifink98 Thanks. @billshander @Strava Not working here in the UK either, @scanalesc @StravaSupport @GarminFitness How #OnBrand for 2020. Upload all the files in batches of 100 at once (Strava API limits). I'm stuck syncing Endomondo to Strava since 2 days like a lot of other people, please at least let us know if there are specific problems or if we have to make peace with our Endomondo data being lost like tears in the rain. #strava #garminconnect. Top. We are actively working on a solution and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible! @Strava why has #statmaps stopped working for me? @RideEveryTile @Strava That visual glitch is caused because the React class names aren't being picked up as I would expect. If you recently connected your Garmin account to Strava, wait until your first new activity is synced successfully. Please follo... @Eric_The_Toffee There was an issue yesterday that broke the authentication between the two services. We are actively working on a solution and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible! @Strava am having repeated network error issues. A dialogue will pop up with a button to "Revert Distance." Nothing has worked so far. Can't even see the stats, let alone brag about them. I sent the .fit file to my computer and uploaded it and it failed for a bad file. Been using it for a couple of weeks but didn't work this week and it's not showing on all previous activities it was working on before this week, Anyone else having issues with changing an activity type on @Strava? @Gill26231998 2/11/2016. It's a pity that the code you have sent is not working. Mines still not working 3 days later, my email as a subscriber says “early access”. Un service qui devrait ravir les utilisateurs des Polar V800, M40, A300, V650 et M450. Sync Problem strava 1. lara.ernster April 18, 2020 11:01; Edited; Follow ... mine also taking a very long time. Developers A comprehensive portal for information about the Strava API. Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. Is this like when #Garmin went down this summer? @B_ry_Harrison @cyclolotl @Strava Is this possible the AWS outage? It's a pity that the code you have sent is not working. Charles Boileau October 30, 2019 01:26; Same here. Yay Strava. @wassock @quixoticgeek @kalerd @RideEveryTile @VeloViewer @Strava What the problem with that area? @BrianK_C @StravaSupport @Strava I have a number of service tickets open and no response. This has probably happened to every Strava Android user. it also seems to be only uploading some data for example yesterday i started my permitted activity with a short run and then continued with walk. 0. Couple of quick updates... The issue is I usually get calls on runs so on Strava it looks like I ran a mile for 1.5 hrs, Is @Strava down? @agherzan Sync to #Strava doesn't work at all after reinstalling the #Zepp. @StravaSupport @GarminFitness How #OnBrand for 2020. I am running firmware version 0.108. There is a stability issue that currently is affecting data upload from the iOS app version. Disconnecting from strava side and then reconnecting through a private browser window does not work. @Strava Yeah still not working ☹️ I hope it’s not because I’m not a premium member that it won’t load... @TheLightFish In the garmin 520 edge (or whatever you have) check out Menu, History, Rides. If you want to get involved (with the benefit of a wonderful @AdamaUK_ shirt) please don’t hesitate to sign up to #TeamEngland without delay and get logged onto the strava page ???????????????????????????? Now I see my name and my ccount type properly. ; Select the files you wish to upload: GPX, TCX, KML, KMZ, or FIT files are all accepted. Now at the bottom of this screen there is an upload ride option. 1. No matter what method I used to sync with Strava - all fails at the page of link authorization. A tiny outage & the workout is lost. I can't sync using Chrome ,Firefox or Safari. are you having network/server problems? GC and Strava are connected, at least they both say they are. @lordmirg @tapiriik trying to upload activities from endomondo to strava for a week now and says “queueing”. @Runspired @JWLevitt @RunEatWineSleep @HenryHoward @COROSGlobal No issues with Garmin today and my Strava is fine. Not able to sync workouts from @Garmin connect!! Hi @StravaSupport I have created a couple of segments recently and they have not worked retrospectively- they have only picked up efforts going forward in time. @StravaSupport Year in Sport still not working. is Strava broken for anyone else? Anyone else having problems tonight with Zwift rides posting to Strava? How do I fix it? @run4gear is there any problems? @ZeppGlobal I hope to sync #Zepp to #Strava. Manuels utilisateurs d’Amazfit Pace Télécharger @FitbitSupport @StravaSupport hi...are you aware of any fitbit to Strava syncing issues at the moment? or Copy and Paste a Strava Activity URL Convert A Strava Labs project. good job! :(. @agrezd1 Plug your device into … Troubleshooting Garmin sync issues – Strava Support. On July 23rd, many Garmin users were left unable to use the Garmin Connect app to upload their activity due to an unscheduled outage. Thanks! @ckittel @Strava @Steam Maybe an AWS outage issue? Also, this article is just for reference and is not for on-going Strava support. My ride uploaded to Garmin connect activities page okay. @Richard28893213 Upload a GPX file or a Strava activity and convert it to an editable route. This morning it appears the rides did upload, although I got no confirmation. www.youtube.com. If yes then go to the Garmin connect App and delete the ride BUT ONLY in the garmin connect app, not the garmin device (I.e 520) itself . My strava app isn’t working but searching it on twt shows that everyone’s having issues <3 thanksgiving morning cardio hive rise!! Got in earlier, sync'd with Strava but froze at Almost There...(didn't recover, waited about 15 mins). Problème API Strava × Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié. Remember, Garmin sync is not triggered until the. @politics_plz I checked with the site which stated that due to a high number of users, there was a delay. Disconnecting from strava side and then reconnecting through a private browser window does not work. Sure I can upload the .fit file to Strava but my progress in app is lost. To disconnect, visit Settings in the mobile app or website, and select "disconnect". @JasenThorpe Blog Read about our technology, culture and latest projects. @jonnycannon @Strava @StravaSupport @StravaEng @GoZwift Ha ha I don’t pay I just use the free version, my wife’s came through with no issues, I can only assume that mine is too packed for it to load ??? @run4gear is there any problems? I can't export data to Strava or email. @runnersworlduk Garmin was for 10 minutes but working now, Strava still down. Anyone else's @Strava not working? If your activity is not uploaded automatically, there is still a way how to resend the activity. Using latest iOS and Strava updates. @TacxSupport Please can you advise when I will be able to upload .gpx files or Strava routes, keep getting failure/error notices. Eu não consigo sincronizar mais do garmin conect com o Strava aplicativo. You can import your activity files here. It's … Now go back to Rides on the garmin 520 edge, select the troublesome ride and you will see a screen saying Summary e.c.t. Hi @StravaSupport, any reported issues syncing between Zepp and Strava? #FirstWorldProblems, @JackFHG However, there are three primary ways add files uploaded to Strava to TrainingPeaks 1. Anybody else ever have issues with Strava not being accurate ? Either not loading at all or long latency. App from latest update. Sorry for the trouble! @StravaSupport Strava app on the Samsung Gear S3 broken again? strava iphone app problems. It worked for me and now my annual target & statistics figures match!