Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Never, Never, Never - Shirley Bassey on AllMusic - 1973 She found fame in the mid-1950s and was "one of the most popular female vocalists in Britain during the last half of the 20th century". Never, Never, Never Shirley Bassey Buy This Song. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1973 Vinyl release of " View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1973 Vinyl release of "Never Never Never" on Discogs. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 9, 2018. Dame Shirley Veronica Bassey, DBE (born 8 January 1937) is a Welsh singer. Shirley Bassey - Never, Never, Never Lyrics. Correction: Shirley Bassey - Never Never Never (chords) Comment. Dame Shirley Veronica Bassey, DBE (/ ˈ b æ s i /; born 8 January 1937) is a Welsh singer, whose career began in 1953, well known for her expressive voice and for recording the soundtrack theme songs to the James Bond films Goldfinger (1964), Diamonds Are Forever (1971), and Moonraker (1979). Never Never Never is a 1973 album by Shirley Bassey.It features the hit single title track, which was a UK top 10 hit, which became one of Bassey's best-known songs.The album also became a top 10 hit in the UK and was a moderate hit in the US. Read more. A wonderful cd, and she was at her best when the recording was made. Report abuse. 1 single. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1973 8-Track Cartridge release of Never Never Never on Discogs. Mr. 5.0 out of 5 stars Very glad I bought it. I'd like to run away from you But if you never found me I would die I'd like to break the chains you put around me But I know I never will Shirley Bassey ‎– Never Never Never . In January 1959, Bassey became the first Welsh person to gain a No. Lyrics to 'Never, Never, Never' by Shirley Bassey: I'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me I would die I'd like to break the chains you put around me, but I know I never will You stay away and all I do is wonder why the hell I wait for you But when did common sense prevail for lovers when we know it never will Impossible to live with you, but I know, I could never live without you Preview Add correction. Only Shirley Bassey can bring Never Never Never song to life, and fill it with such emotion. Label: United Artists Records ‎– UA-CA055-G FAVORITE (3 fans) Shirley Bassey.