Previously Product Manager of Opera for computers, secret projects in R&D department and Opera Mini for iOS. The following case study features the best extensions for writers, and how you can easily install Google Chrome add ons in your Opera browser for a further customized and efficient browsing experience. Joined Opera over 14 years ago. Answer: Opera GX has no offical Linux support at the moment. Product Manager of Opera, Opera GX and Opera Touch for Android and iOS. The first thing to do is to enable developer mode. Oslo, Norway – Opera GX, the world’s first gaming browser, is introducing new features including Discord support and a Hot tabs killer.It can also force brightly-designed pages to become dark to stop that nighttime glare. You can do it by going to the opera:extensions page and then clicking on … Developer Mode. Click the Add to Opera button and follow the prompts. Hello, i'am a programmer/gamer and i noticed that the icons of addons in Opera GX are not in the color theme and because of that i have the suggestion to add colored addon icons. Because of this, Opera enables you to not only install Opera addons, but Chrome extensions as well. @swedenoppvp Hello, swedenoppvp. To install extensions from the Google Chrome webstore into Opera, you must first download and install the Install Chrome extensions addon from the Opera addons store.. Once you’ve installed the Install Chrome extensions addon, you can go to the Chrome extensions webstore and choose the extension you want. opera-gx; Maciej Kocemba. Open With Opera lets you send any web page, tab, link and image from Firefox to Opera browser by right clicking on them. Opera GX is a PC web browser built with several features to appease gamers. Still passionate about coding, mountain / road biking when not working. June 19, 2020. Opera's free VPN, Ad Blocker, integrated messengers and private mode help you browse securely and smoothly. World’s first gaming browser Opera GX adds Discord support in major 1st birthday release. You need to put ''.png'' to the last of your file name and choose ''All files'' selection, your background is ready. Share files instantly between your desktop and mobile browsers and experience web 3.0 with a free cryptowallet. @wloopis said in How to add GIF as a background in Opera GX?. Open With Opera™ is not officially affiliated with Opera™ or any Opera™ products. @wloopis. Let’s take a look at how to debug and test extensions in Opera. west9599 @wloopis last edited by . Add functionality to Opera, or give it a new look. I assume the issue stems from the way Chrome addons are being installed in Opera. Open With Opera™ is a helper tool for Opera™ users. My apologies, but I seem to be having difficulty with the Opera Addons webpage recognizing Opera GX as a valid and official Opera build to enable Addons downloads. Open With Opera also supports Firefox for Android. Answer: Add Chrome extensions to Opera. If you want use Opera on Linux, you can download the regular version of Opera, which is also downloadable for the open-source OS. Get a faster, better browser. Cross-browser test websites in the most popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Currently running Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.529 Not sure where to grab the Opera GX version, but I assume it's the first public build. I can't install Opera GX: the progress bar doesn't work in the installer/it's blocked while downloading. This never happens with uOrigin Block in Firefox or Chrome. // Can I use Opera GX on Linux using WINE? Browserling - Cross-browser testing. Testing and debugging is an important part of the development process.