The is celebrating it's S20 The Voice: Blind Auditions - Kelly Clarkson Express Kelly heaps on the praise, calling Zania's voice "classic and timeless and filled with so much tone and butter and beauty." Sure that’s great, but I’m not perfect, and neither is anyone else. The Voice Season 20, Episode 2 Blind Auditions Results ... who convinced Lively to chase his dream of performing beyond the small town where he lives and try out for The Voice. Having a little something up your sleeve that shows you are more than what meets the eye. It’s the best when you exceed expectations. Kelly Clarkson has an upper hand on "The Voice.". Check out photos of the singers who gave the best Blind Auditions on The Voice Season 20 — ranked in order of least to most likely to win. It's the third night of The Voice Blind Auditions and John Legend is the only coach with a block left. Not only has she won the NBC singing competition three times as a coach, Clarkson has the unique insight from a … Kelly(3 wins) will be coaching this season along side John Legend (1 win), Nick Jonas (0 wins), and Blake Shelton (7 wins). Not only did it return to the coaching panel Nick Jonas (sitting in for Season 19 victor Gwen Stefani), it found Blake Shelton, Kelly… The Voice has released its first blind audition of the season, and if one thing is clear, it’s that Victor Solomon is going to give everyone a run for their money.. I’m not talking about being a perfectionist or doing something amazing every time with flying colors. Coaches Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend and Nick Jonas filled the final spots on their respective teams on Monday, concluding the Season 20 Blind Auditions. Season 20 of The Voice started off on a high note Monday night. NEXT WEEK: The blind auditions conclude with part 6 and an edit of the season’s “best of the blinds.” Team Kelly Clarkson: 'The Voice' Season 20 photos, bios, artist rankings +5 More The Blind Auditions wrapped up on season 20 of The Voice, here is the breakdown of the artists by team — Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend … Rather, what I mean is to defy expectations.