One of the TikToks Barlow and Bear wrote was “Burn For You,” a duet for Daphne and Simon Basset, the Duke of Hastings. Including Daphne's Song, Burn For You by Abigail Barlow and Emily Bear. You don’t want to miss either one of them. Bridgerton: TikTok user composes musical based on Netflix series. Over the past few days, Abigail Barlow and Emily Bear have teamed up to create a series of songs on TikTok that imagined what a Bridgerton musical would look like. This … Are you ready for a smoke show of a duet that could possibly…burn the house down? Discussion of the show Bridgerton on Netflix. “Burn For You” quickly became an instant hit on the video-sharing app with various creators dueting Barlow taking over the FYPs (For You Pages) of “Bridgerton” fans on the app. ... Let's just say that if Bridgerton: The Musical starts selling tickets, we'll be first in line. ... has to be “I Burn for You,” the duet between Daphne and Simon. A musician is creating a ‘Bridgerton’ musical and posting it all on TikTok. Batt’s first video is the "Burn For You" duet, and the second one is of Batt singing a proposed Anthony Bridgerton solo. 10 BRIDGERTON The Musical TikToks That We're Obsessed With Bridgerton is getting traction in the world of TikTok musicals similar to the success of Ratatouille. Bridgerton - The “I Burn For You” Speech - Watch the characters reveal their true, honest feelings to each other in this heart-racing scene from Bridgerton. Each book in this eight book historical romance series features a member of the Bridgerton family. Playback options The latest trend to be catapulted into massive popularity and obsessed over by theater geeks everywhere was created by a brilliantly talented lady duo: Abigail Barlow and Emily Bear. Burn For You (Bridgerton: The Musical) Abigail Barlow & Emily Bear [Daphne] If this is what you call a honeymoon Pacing round our separate rooms Running from our elaborate ruse We’re doomed Please forgive me, Your Grace Can’t even look me in the face And now I must lie in the mess you made! And, thanks to the TikTok function that allows others to duet with you, Bridgerton fans all over have been singing Simon's part in 'Burn For You', using the hashtag #BridgertonMusical. VOUS AIMEREZ PEUT-ETRE. This Duet That Was So Good, It Was Made Into A Sound Just like us, 21-year-old singer + TikTok star Abigail Barlow is a huge fan of Bridgerton —but she took it up a notch by creating musical theatre songs based entirely on the show! The Bridgerton musical is going virtal on TikTok. Starring KEVIN Z. Palmer and @pameelosua Although that first video currently stands at an impressive 1.5 million views on the app, the song that truly sent the concept of “Bridgerton: The Musical” into viral territory was “Burn for You,” which Barlow posted later that same day. Renewed for Season 2! After binging the show, Abigail wrote two songs (Oceans Away and Burn for You).She shared them on TikTok, the … A TikTok Bridgerton Musical Is Happening & We Are Burning For It. Episode one: Girls Like You – Maroon 5 Bridgerton: The Musical Is Brewing on TikTok and We're Already Obsessed Some TikTok users have taken their love of the new Netflix hit Bridgerton to a … 9. Move over Ratatouille, TikTok is making a Bridgerton musical - we can't get enough! [Simon] The mess we made [Daphne] It was your mistake You kissed me in the maze! Musician Abigail Barlow came up with the idea for a 'Bridgerton' musical, and thousands of TikTok users joined in. After writing and composing viral hits such as "Oceans Away" and "I Burn For You," Abigail, 22, and Emily, 19, felt inspired by the fan feedback and composed and produced 15 songs based on the characters and scenes from the popular Netflix drama. 18 janvier 2021 Bridgerton Musical – I Burn For You (Tik Tok Live) composed by Abigail Barlow & Emily Bear [Emily Bear]; 26 janvier 2021 Bridgerton the Musical – Abigail Barlow & Emily Bear Docu-interview [Emily Bear]; 31 janvier 2021 Ocean Away – Bridgerton Musical: Abigail Barlow & Emily Bear [Emily Bear] Burn For You - Full Demo by Bridgerton Broadway published on 2021-01-26T04:08:36Z. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Burn For You from Bridgerton the Musical by Abigail Barlow on Tik Tok Absolutely blown away by the Bridgerton musical playing out on TikTok. Ocean Away - Full Demo by Bridgerton Broadway published on 2021-01-26T04:08:37Z. ... with another song titled “Burn for You” sung as a duet between Daphne and Simon on their honeymoon. "What if Bridgerton was a musical? Not only have popular TikTok creators covered their songs, but Broadway and West End actors have as well. But maybe the star song, thus far, is “Burn For You,” which is from the point of view of Daphne … Read more. Stream Bridgerton Musical, a playlist by flutterby_byul from desktop or your mobile device. ‘Bridgerton’ Gets Musical Treatment From TikTok Singer Abigail Barlow TikTok might have another musical on its hands - this time with Bridgerton! In the Bridgerton musical, there must be a duet between Simon and Daphne.That's why Barlow followed "Oceans Away" up with "Burn for You." The music is playing in the first ball of the Bridgerton social season, where Daphne’s a bit too pleased with herself for winning over the Queen. The song is melodious, and it is titled “Burn for you.” Out of all the other Bridgerton songs she had written, Burn for you has become the most popular. @thejohnbatt just joined TikTok and contributed to the Bridgerton musical. After several super successful videos, Abigail enlisted the help of her "writing partner," 19-year old composer Emily Bear, and together they're working on Bridgerton The Musical as the duo Barlow & Bear. Bridgerton the Musical is the talk of the ton on TikTok — and it has set my heart aflame. ... ‘Burn For You’ might be a fan favorite, and she’s received a lot of praise thus far. Bridgerton Musical Kate Cuthbert January 20, 2021 Simon Bassett , Daphne Bridgerton Comment Premiered Dec 25, 2020. Abigail Barlow & Emily Bear - Burn For You (Bridgerton: The Musical) (Letra e música para ouvir) - [Daphne / If this is what you call a honeymoon / Pacing round our separate rooms / Running from our elaborate ruse / We’re doomed / Please forgive me, Your @thejohnbatt just joined TikTok and contributed to the Bridgerton musical. Abigail Barlow, Emily Bear - Burn for You - TikTok Bridgerton Musical recorded by KimMontero7 and SuperSayum on Smule. Related Content: Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. Burn For You (Bridgerton: The Musical) [Daphne] If this is what you call a honeymoon Pacing round our separate rooms Running from our elaborate ruse We’re doomed Please forgive me, Your Grace Can’t even look me in the face And now I must lie in the mess you made! There's even a song aptly titled "Burn For You." Abigail Barlow and Emily Bear. Courtesy of Netflix. The interpretations of Abigail Barlow’s invention are wondrous. This show is based on the Bridgerton book series by Julia Quinn. Photo Credit: Liam Daniel/Netflix “Okay, but what if Bridgerton was a musical?” — Abigail Barlow, musical artist Bridgerton the Musical is the talk of the ton on TikTok — and it has set my heart aflame.. Read about The “I Burn For You” Speech by Bridgerton and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. [Simon] I was prepared to take my life that day! Several of the songs, including “Burn for You” and “Penelope Featherington,” have gone viral on TikTok, garnering millions of views and sparking tons of duets and covers. "Abigail and Emily asked themselves. The mini-musical is based on the lead characters Daphne and Simon’s interaction after their marriage on their honeymoon.