Yes, two months after Ben Whitworth knocked off one of the Surrey chapter in his Mini Coupe (CAR, October), CAR has inadvertently doubled its tally in our own personal badger cull. This square of sticky rubber lays uncomfortably over the heated seat controls but gives the phone a home of sorts. Ended: 04 Dec, 2020 21:02:10 GMT. Top spec 508 FAB Gt Auto Estate, stunning looking car with service history and all MOT paper work etc. After eight months I never got used to the parking brake button hidden to the right of the steering wheel. An unexpected opportunity to compare and contrast with the latest incarnation of the Pug estate, I think. BMW hit the nail on the head over ten years back with the 320d, and now in my view Peugeot follows this winning formula with our long term 508 SW. The station wagon version of Peugeot 508, the 508 SW … The car itself may have exceeded my (admittedly low) expectations, but the Peugeot brand did not. Redes sociais: Facebook Youtube Instagram. Its strengths are many and persuasive. The 2012 Peugeot 508 SW Access 1.6 HDi 115 has 114 PS / 112 bhp / 84 kW. Hiding under the floor is a spare tyre, which as time goes by is becoming rarer than you might think on new cars. Nothing major, no biggie, just a few niggles. He likes the look of the new car – bigger and with a prettier front end. Boot space looks great. Very comfortable to drive and travel in. We just didn’t click. Jedním z oblíbených ojetých rodinných vozů jsou pak francouzské Peugeot 508.Tento luxusně vypadající vůz můžete v autobazaru Auto ESA koupit levně. On car.info you can read 10 classifieds, scroll through 4 images and look at specifications and statistics of Peugeot 508 SW 1.6 HDi FAP Manual, 111hp, 2012 I climb in the back. No one pays list price – an online broker will get you more than £5k off the ticket price without breaking sweat. The only chink in the armoury of the 508's 2.0 HDI engine is a laziness at low revs. Boasting the brand's top-end GT styling, the limited-series PEUGEOT 508 SW First Edition features an exclusive design. The big Pug looks great sat on the driveway - it’s all high waistline, big 18in wheels, tints and chrome surrounds. Bit scary at the time. 2012 peugeot 508 gt verdict The new Peugeot 508 GT has a timeless vibe about it. Read review covering Peugeot 508 SW boot space, size and dimensions, front and rear seat comfort by the expert What Car? Same trim and engine as my car, one year old, 7000 miles. Repeat daily with annoying  variations of (not) locking, unlocking, starting engine, stopping engine, until you arrive at the end of your tether.5. Peugeot 508 SW de 2012 (27) Peugeot 508 SW de 2011 (18) Pedimos desculpa, o anúncio já não está disponível. autovit.ro - Aici poti gasi Peugeot 508 - Oferte noi si second hand disponibile in Autoturisme. 159 000 Kč. 183 kpl Peugeot 508 vaihtoautoa autoa kaupataan Nettiautossa hintaluokissa 3 200 € - 48 453 € 3200 48453 €. The heart says buy German. Looking at these images of peugeot 508 sw version of 2012 year it is hard to said that you do not want to have this car. Fuel range. The 163bhp 2.0-litre HDi engine is a strong performer and has also proved extremely economical – more so than I’d expected over our 15,000-mile test. Repeat every few weeks until infuriated.3. Despite the apparently high quality, gremlins were present in the sat-nav and keyless entry system. Long enough, I feel, to pop the big question: would I buy one? Tutustu myös Peugeot 3008, Peugeot 308 ja Peugeot 407-vaihtoautoihin. Both big diesel estates, both costing around £25k. The CO2 figure for the manual gearbox version is a healthy 129g/km, rising to 149g/km if you go for the auto. Yours for £15,989 before you even start to haggle. The Upcoming Opel Astra Will Become a Buick. Sometimes shuts off randomly. This is better than expected, especially as recent far-flung shoots have called for fast motorway averages and a boot loaded up to the gunwhales. 2012 Peugeot 508 1.6 Wagon - SW Turbo Panoramic Keyless PushStart LikeNEW Jualan pantas !! There was not one thing that I really hated or couldn’t live with, but so many aspects either annoyed on a daily basis or just left me cold. Sometimes a writer runs a long-term vehicle that doesn’t quite fit his requirements. I spend my working life around people who are interested in cars. I was dismissive of big French cars at the start of this long-term test and make no excuses about being a badge snob. Company Number: LP003328 Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT. Soon to arrive on the CAR long-term test fleet is a new Peugeot 508 SW. Peugeot 508 SW, najlepšie vozidlá Peugeot v online autobazári. The trip computer, meanwhile, was an optimist and caused me to run out of fuel more than once. With the largest range of second hand Peugeot 508 SW cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Etsi joukosta oma Peugeot 508.... Lue lisää Katso myös muut Peugeot -automallit ja uudet Peugeot 508 2020-autot. Find picture of your favorite car! The car says it need oil. ( stock terhad !! It spells proper luxury at all corners, and delves into the premium car segment at well below the price of its rivals. Fine after restarting car.Never repeated.4. For its price-point the car is well equipped, though if I was spending my own money I would be tempted to drop down a trim level from my ‘Allure’ to the ‘Active’ and save £2000. A silver Peugeot 407 SW – the predecessor to my own car – it’s driven by Ray. Peugeot 508 2012 Alloy wheel fitment guide Choose appropriate trim of Peugeot 508 2012: Heads up! Conta profissional. On the plus side, the car was comfy and practical, the boot capacious and well shaped, the seats large and supportive. x12. Peugeot 508 k prodeji - aktualně nabízíme více než 153 inzerátů Peugeot 508 od autobazarů i soukromých prodejců z celé České republiky. Our reviewers: fresh perspectives for inquisitive minds, Bauer Media Group consists of: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085, Bauer Radio Ltd, Company Number: 1394141 Peugeot 508 SW (2011-2018) review Luxurious with sleek styling, the practical Peugeot 508 SW estate is a compelling all-rounder Autojen hinnat liikkuvat 4000 ja 48453 välillä. The 508 was manufactured to permanently replace the Peugeot 407 and Peugeot 607. The French brands are famous for their keen pricing. The 2012 Peugeot 508 has 5 problems & defects reported by 508 owners. Parkers has a huge range of Peugeot’s approved-used 508 cars for sale across the UK. I guess I need to get used to the characteristics of the set-up, but I don’t think it odd to expect a car to pull away in second if it’s on the move. It was with good reason that I have previously in these pages made mention of the fact that both my Mini Countryman long-termer and the recently departed (and sorely missed) Skoda Superb were almost flaw-free.Enough of my flannelling: it’s high time I dished the dirt with a countdown of the top five faults on my 508SW!1. The worst complaints are AC / heater, body / paint, and electrical problems. The 508 SW estate is proving good in so many ways, yet I’m not warming to it as I should. lt’s a high-spec model with full black leather, sat-nav, parking sensors, panoramic roof and cup holders. The following versions and sub-models of Peugeot 508 SW 1st-gen. phase-I Station Wagon were available in 2012: 2012 Peugeot 508 SW 1.6 VTi 120 EGS6 (s-aut. Maybe I’m not comparing like with like. Hitting the gas when pulling out at junctions while rolling in second gear has left me going nowhere a few times, as I'm caught off-boost with tallish gearing. I monitor this constantly and carefully. Palvelustamme löydät myös Peugeot 508-huoltoa tarjoavat yritykset ja Nettivaraosasta Peugeot-varaosat. The switches and controls may take some getting used to - the steering wheel in particular being in possession of more buttons than my TV remote. Car says oil level correct. Wait just a minute though, this is a Peugeot! Cel mai mare site de anunturi auto din Romania Beyond that we’ve spent £450 on ‘Aluminium’ metallic paint and £1215 on a pack that bundles together sat-nav, Bluetooth, a colour head-up display and Peugeot Connect SOS, which I presume to be a roadside pack of French lions at my disposal. Looking at these images of peugeot 508 sw version of 2012 year it is hard to said that you do not want to have this car. No one cared. Large, diesel, estate, well equipped, smooth riding, economical. Sat-nav screen. More importantly, as the weeks turn to months I seem to be achieving real-world mpg figures well into the mid 40s. And it’s got the 161bhp 2.0 HDi engine. Totalcar értékelés - Peugeot 508 Active 1.6 THP SW - 2012 A kellemes hangulat, az összeszedett kidolgozás, a szimpatikus, visszafogott stílus megkülönbözteti a konkurenseitől, de a bosszantó apróságok miatt nem kaphat ötödik csillagot, pedig közel van hozzá. More on those to follow. The mpg averaged close to mid-40s overall, and with a huge 75-litre tank I was regularly achieving over 700 miles between fuel stops. The Superb pleased on all fronts and gives a good basis for comparison. The Peugeot 508 SW arrived today to take the place of a much beloved and recently departed Skoda Superb. Versus the Skoda’s official 64.2mpg and 114g/km CO2, the more powerful Peugeot isn’t quite as parsimonious (with 56.4mpg and 130g/km) but it’ll be interesting to see what difference there is between the fuel figures returned in the real world. I was driven mad by the lack of any storage in the cabin, eventually resorting to a rubber mat laid over the heated seat controls as a home for my phone. In 2012, peugeot 508 sw looks good, and you cannot dispute about it. test team. No one asked me what it was like. 2.0L Turbo diesel 120Kw. Notice also the plus sign to access the comparator tool where you … The Peugeot 508 is a large family car launched in October 2010 by French automaker Peugeot, and followed by the 508 SW, an estate version, in March 2011.. Our 508 is the SW estate, so there’s plenty of room for all my photographic gear. My father-in-law recently left his Audi Q5 on the hard shoulder while the nice man from the AA took him on a shopping trip to the nearest Kwik Fit. The car says key not present and won’t start. The following versions and sub-models of Peugeot 508 1st-gen. phase-I Berline Sedan were available in 2012: 2012 Peugeot 508 1.6 VTi 120 EGS6 (s-aut. Wow. VAT no 918 5617 01 The reasons are many and varied. Special for USA, China, Canada and Europe users! Choose a Peugeot 508 SW version from the list below to get information about engine specs, horsepower, CO2 emissions, fuel consumption, dimensions, tires size, weight and many other facts. It’s coming up on the tenth month of life with the 508 SW. Long enough to get a measure of the vehicle. Let’s not make a big deal over this, but I’ve had some problems with the big Peugeot recently. At £25,545 as we see it here it’s not cheap. The fact that you can take them back to the dealer and have a moan offers little comfort. I decide not to go back to sleep, choosing instead to inform Ray that my new model had made huge leaps in interior quality, banishing forever the cheap plastics and flimsy switchgear that blighted cars like his. Tällä hetkellä sivustollamme on myynnissä 122 eri ikäistä Peugeot 508 –vaihtoautoa, joista vanhin on vuosimallia 2011 ja uusin vuodelta 2020. The market is the region where the car was sold or is still being sold. My head says maybe. Yes it’s a new car but, as regular readers of these pages will testify, new cars go wrong too. I’m getting low on petrol. We choose and buy cars based on more than price and function. That verdict comes straight from the head. It’s fine. The ride is terrible, the seats are flat and hard and the car bangs and crashes over potholes.