Brother of Elianor Basset; Robert Basset and Ada Basset. Regé-Jean Page is British and was born in London. He told Variety that he was only contracted to play Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings, for one season. But in so removing it we found something … Age: 25. You can scroll through Regé-Jean Page’s Instagram at @regejean. He tends to share a lot of BTS shots of him filming Bridgerton, amongst his other acting projects. The hit Netflix series took to its official Twitter account to reveal that the actor, 31, who plays Simon Basset, the Duke of Hastings, won't be appearing on season two. His stint on the show lasted from October 2014 until March 2015. Geni requires JavaScript! Reports say he is 29, … Some eagle-eyed fans noticed that Regé-Jean Page was actually in Waterloo Road for around five months. By Ana Dumaraog Published Jan 14, 2021 Share Share Tweet Email Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings' costumes on Bridgerton changes over the course of the show, but he always wears a green brooch — why is that? Born after her sister Daphne in 1796, Eloise would be 17 at the start of the series. Regé has won a legion of fans playing dishy Simon Basset in the Netflix series Credit: Netflix "I do hope you have stored a bottle of ratafia for this most delightful occasion." On 28 June 1283 he was summoned to attend King Edward I at Shrewsbury. Sapcote, Hinckley, Leicestershire, England. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. "Romance was entirely out of the question for both of us. Gorgon City & DRAMA That made him 30 years of age in 2020. William BASSET , of Sapcote, Sir. Warning: This article contains spoilers for season one of "Bridgerton." Netflix’s Bridgerton has officially got everybody hooked and the lead character, Netflix’s Bridgerton has officially got everybody hooked and the lead character, Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings, has definitely captured some hearts! Age: 31. How old is he and who is his girlfriend? She was the daughter of 10. SIMON BASSET – THE DUKE OF HASTINGS. Britney Spears Breaks Silence On Documentary About Her Life & Admits She ‘Cried For 2, The All-New Capital Weekender with MistaJam. In the Netflix series, he’s the Duke of Hastings, who is set on not finding a wife. via Netflix. Regé-Jean soared to fame as Simon Basset, the Duke of Hastings, in series one of Netflix's Bridgerton. He played young teacher Guy Braxton in the final series of the BBC show. Regé-Jean Page plays everyone’s new obsession, the Duke of Hastings. That’s right! Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. But many of the actors are significantly older than their characters, including 31-year-old Claudia Jessie playing 17-year-old Eloise Bridgerton. Speaking to Access Hollywood, Rege-Jean shut down the rumours, saying: “I think that everything you need to know is on camera. The books reveal that Simon ( Rege-Jean Page) was born in … Download 'You've Done Enough' on iTunes. Thanks to his charm in Bridgerton, fans have been dying to know if Regé-Jean Page is single or taken, but it appears he’s a very low-key kind of guy and hasn’t talked about relationships. Elizabeth AVENEL was born ABT 1165 in Haddon, Bakewell, Derbyshire, England. While series one focused on Daphne Bridgerton's on-off romance with Duke Simon Basset, season two will shift its focus to her brother, Lord Anthony. However, neither of them have confirmed they are more than just friends. Simon BASSET , of Sapcote, Sir was born ABT 1163 in Sapcote, Hinckley, Leicestershire, England. He’s also managed to rake in am impressive 4.2million followers! I know I spent at least 35 – 40 minutes of the series – slow blinking – at… my boo. Regé-Jean Page is around 5 feet and 11inches tall (1.83m). Like any cool kid, he used to be in a punk band. He was the son of 8. ... Nine-year-old boy who died in his mother's arms, 'the … Eloise Bridgerton. View the profiles of people named Simon Bassett. As an angsty teen, Regé-Jean formed a … 1 History 2 Personality 3 Relationships 3.1 Romantic 3.1.1 Simon Basset 3.2 Familial 3.3 Friendships 3.4 Professional 4 Notes and Trivia 5 Gallery 6 Appearances 7 References At the start of the 1813 social season, Daphne made her debut in front of the queen. ... Wetin we know about di shooting of 24 year old Nigerian Beauty queen for Philadephia. Simon Basset: Birthdate: 1235: Birthplace: Of, Sapcote, Leicestershire, England: Death: 1295 (59-60) England Immediate Family: Son of Sir Ralph Basset, of Sapcote and Millicent Basset Husband of Emma Basset (Hinckley) Father of Sir Ralph Basset, of Sapcote and Robert Basset Brother of Elianor Basset; Robert Basset and Ada Basset Character Age: 29. However, he starts to develop a romantic storyline with Daphne Bridgerton. Father of Sir Ralph Basset, of Sapcote and Robert Basset 4. The Bridgerton kids and their friends range from 10 to 30 years old, with many being in their late teens and early 20s. I never thought being a spoon could be such a wonderful thing… until Simon Basset. According to reports, Regé-Jean Page is allegedly worth around $1.5million (£1.1million), which can be attributed to his work within the film industry. 8. Bridgerton has confirmed Rege-Jean Page, who played Simon Bassett, the Duke of Hastings, will not be returning to the show for its highly-anticipated second series. Son of Sir Ralph Basset, of Sapcote and Millicent Basset As it turns out, Regé-Jean Page had a cameo in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1. Get ready to swoon because Regé-Jean Page is about to steal your heart thanks to his role in Netflix’s Bridgerton. Bridgerton’s Regé-Jean Page: Netflix Star’s Age, Height & Dating History Revealed. Regé-Jean Page plays Simon Basset in Bridgerton. Regé-Jean Page – Simon Basset. However, he spent his childhood in Harare, Zimbabwe, before moving back to London at 14 years old! But again… I don’t live for her; I live for Simon. Symon married Mawde De Basset (born Bytton Button) circa 1340, at age 27 at marriage place . Although he’s not credited for his appearance, he can be spotted next to Hermione in the scene where Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour host a wedding at the beginning of the film. The All-New Capital Weekender with MistaJam Husband of Emma Basset (Hinckley) Since Daphne is turning 21 in the beginning of the series, Phoebe is only four years older than her character. The 31-year-old British-Zimbabwean hunk is the right age for a reboot in a couple of years and certainly looks the part in a tuxedo. Corresponding to his birthday, Regé-Jean is of the Aquarius zodiac. Regé-Jean Page, who played Simon Basset on season one of Netflix's "Bridgerton," will not reprise his role on season two. Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings. Symon Basset, born Circa 1313 Symon Basset 1313 Symon Basset was born circa 1313. Page’s Simon is a man tortured by dual forces in his heart: he wants love, but he is too bitter to welcome it in. Simon Basset & Daphne Bridgerton (2) Anthony Bridgerton/Siena Rosso (1) Simon Basset/Anthony Bridgerton/Daphne Bridgerton (1) Anthony Bridgerton/Daphne Bridgerton (1) Simon Basset/Daphne Bridgerton (1) Benedict Bridgerton & Eloise Bridgerton (1) Anthony Bridgerton & Benedict Bridgerton (1) Include Additional Tags Anal Sex (5) Regency (4) 7pm - 10pm, You've Done Enough Daphne Bridgerton is the fourth child and eldest daughter of the Bridgerton family. The star has been acting for some time, having been in various short films and even made a few TV appearances before landing the lead in the new period drama. Lucas Booth-Clibborn (11 years old) Simon Basset is a mysterious young suitor who has returned to England to settle his father's affairs and has no interest in finding a wife. Regé-Jean Page as Simon Basset Despite their very steamy on-screen romance, Regé-Jean Page and his co-star, Phoebe Dynevor, aren’t an item in real life. … We know that Simon Basset aka The Duke went to university with Daphne's brother Anthony, so is a few years older than her. 5. There are few specimens as spectacular as the Duke. My daughter made fun of me. We’re not sure when exactly Regé-Jean Page’s birthday is, but he was born in 1990, making him 30 years old. But who is the actor that plays him, Regé-Jean Page? Also, See: Blaire Hanks Wiki: Wife, Net Worth, Savannah Chrisley Ex. Actor’s Current Age: 31. All the sparks that flew came off the beautiful scripts we were handed.”. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. Regé-Jean Page has become a worldwide heartthrob after stealing the hearts of people everywhere when he took on the role of Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings, in Netflix’s hit series Bridgerton. To pronounce his name, use “Regé as in reggae, Jean as in Wyclef.”. William de AVENEL , … All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Despite being very tight-lipped about his love life, some publications speculated that he was involved with actress Antonia Thomas back in 2016, after they were spotted at red carpet events together. The 30-year-old actor is the hit show's undeniable breakout star and a gorgeous specimen of human attractiveness—both on- and off-screen. High quality Rege Jean Page gifts and merchandise. Simon Basset (167) Anthony Bridgerton (90) Eloise Bridgerton (67) Violet Bridgerton (66) Benedict Bridgerton (63) Colin Bridgerton (60) Penelope Featherington (41) Lady Danbury (Bridgerton Series) (33) Kate Sheffield (31) Include Relationships Simon Basset/Daphne Bridgerton (190) Anthony Bridgerton/Kate Sheffield (44) Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Regé-Jean Page: Biography of di 'Bridgerton' movie star actor ''Simon Basset'' 5th January 2021. Join Facebook to connect with Simon Bassett and others you may know. On 8 June 1294 he was summoned to attend King Edward I wherever he might be.1 On 14 June 1294 he was summoned to accompnay King Edward I to Gascony.