I’m wondering if we can expect the updated version integrated into Volumio. AirPlayLatency is 88200. Volumio 2 is here. Unfortunately, Allo announced that they prefer Moode audio for the DAC, while still emphasizing that it would be – of course – compatible with Volumio. I am happy to research further but don’t code, so can’t really do much - unless something here stands out as a red flag worthy of investigation? startup Volumio 2.698 Airplay Issue. And do AirPlay! Now explore that AP2 protocol ”, I have 2 iPhones, updated the one from work to 11.4 and Volumio with Airplay is not working anymore. Bit-Perfect Audio Quality . If there is a newer one, let me know and I’ll update it, well, with regards to the version of shairport-sync. It’s for Volumio Team, who made a fantastic job using all their expertise and passion. Volumio2 continues to support a custom compiled MPD daemon for high quality local audio playback, and we are evaluating other local audio renderers as well. general = I’ve been trying to fix it so that this workaround isn’t necessary, but it’s good that it works! indensiff. In addition to supporting of a large variety of audio codecs, it also provides support for UPNP\DLNA, Airplay, Spotify and Web Radios making it an all in one audio player. Its compatibility with DLNA, Open Home and UPnP technologies allows it to read all music shared over the local network, whether it is stored on a computer or a NAS. card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 1: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI] and not Volumio as I believe it does not use the HDMI out there. Subdevice #0: subdevice #0, I used a few commands to try to find and configure shairport. I didn’t have exactly the same issue as described above though, not using wifi but an ethernet to usb converter that shows up as eth0, so disabling that really wasn’t an option. It’s All your music in One Place. While playing audio with my mac connected to volumio via airplay the connection breaks and afterwords the volumio airplay disappear from the network. I tried replacing Volumio with PiMusicbox, but still no Airplay success. I logged into the console using the default volumio user account and checked out the status of the shairport-sync program. This is a Volumio and R4 issue, I try to post it there too. In practice it doesn’t work with my configuration - a raspberry pi zero. Subdevice #3: subdevice #3 WantedBy=multi-user.targetvolumio@volumio:/lib/systemd/system$. 2.4-openssl-Avahi-ALSA-soxr-metadata. Volumio version 2.712 (seen the same behavior in previous versions) Problem: playing music from iPad via Airplay > switch back from Volumio to iPad or any other airplay device > Volumio's status remains 'play', seek state keeps counting into infinity. Let me know if you have any idea how to diagnose it (make a log). Originally written for Volumio, but works with other DLNA/Openhome streamers too. After that shairport started normally. Volumio was all magical and making my music listening life a better one, until I updated it from 2.672 to 2.698 recently. Development Guidelines. RX bytes:131906456 (125.7 MiB) TX bytes:12076778 (11.5 MiB), volumio@volumio:/usr/local/bin$ shairport-sync -vvv By subscribing to one of our premium plans, you will be able to get the following premium features: TIDAL, HIGHRESAUDIO.COM and QOBUZ Native integrations; Remote control of your Volumio device from myvolumio.org; Automatic synchronization and backup of Favourites, Playlists, and Webradios to all … Looking for the configuration file “/etc/shairport-sync.conf”. Shairport Sync player name is “Volumio”. I have such issue for the first time on Volumio 2. Looking for the configuration file “/etc/shairport-sync.conf”. Oct 29 05:27:03 volumio systemd[1]: Started User Manager for UID 1000. User=volumio Olivier I’ll never update iOS on that again. Oct 29 05:27:03 volumio sshd[24849]: lastlog_openseek: Couldn’t stat /var/log/lastlog: No such file or directory This is for you, for all our community members that patiently tested, suggested and made Volumio what it is. UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1 Spotify Connect. It could be that shairport-sync -V is mis-reporting the version or reporting the version of a dependency, is there an easy way for me to see the version used? Document your work where possible on the Wiki. Does Volumio support Bluetooth? @indensiff. Thanks, IF and WHEN shairport-sync will support such capability, we will have it on Volumio. Volumio is an open source Audiophile Music Player. Using Airplay. Bluetooth audio playback input is available as part of the MyVolumio Virtuoso and Superstar plans. Failed to bind to address 0.0.0.0. Just wonder what’s happening with mankind ? Feel free to reopen if not. The solution was to bring eth0 down. Airplay is enabled by default. stuffing option is “0”. Using Airplay is extremely easy with Volumio, make sure you your Volumio device and ios are on the same Wifi network, then choose “Volumio” and airplay device 8. This is my first post here. github.com/mikebrady/shairport-sync, github.com/mikebrady/shairport- … /README.md. This supports multilanguage and should be flexible enough to allow any kind of setting to be modified. Then you can install the Volumio distribution on your SD card, connect it to the network and your speaker, and that’s all, you’re done Volumio will allow you to play local music or audio stream from the internet (like Spotify). This is my first post here. This is for you, for all our community members that patiently tested, suggested and made Volumio what it is. indensiff. @cbxbiker61. Volumio 2 Virtual Machines. Subdevice #0: subdevice #0 Finally, the touchscreen plugin is available! Some VM images are available, although they're not always kept up-to-date. Thanks for this. Everything from configuration to Playback is just a fingertip away. I updated Volume from something about v2.110 (can't remember exactly) to the newest version and I am experiencing audio shuttering every time while playing over airplay. github.com/mikebrady/shairport-sync/issues/276. I managed to create a radio with a tuning knob to select radio streams. Curiously, it works when streaming via Airplay. While Volumio has the fantastic ability to enable mixing all music sources (own server or usb ssd with music from various streaming services , e.g. TX packets:69367 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 Oct 29 05:27:03 volumio systemd[24854]: Reached target Basic System. At the time of building it it was the latest. I will love airplay 2 - and multiroom feature to be available. name = “Volumio”; startup I can understand why the original poster was upset. No idea since nothing is known about the new protocol and its advantages over airplay1. Had the same issue, Volumio 2.041 on a Pi zero with an I2S dac (chinese hifiberry compatible dac), shairport-sync refusing to bind. audio backend desired buffer length is 6615. card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 0: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA] iTunesLatency is 99400. Volumio is a free open source Audiophile Music Player. Feb 28 15:14. ashthespy opened #2085. I am using Ethernet - I have a wifi dongle attached but haven’t connected it to the wifi network. Everything works fine with a new flashed sd-card. Subdevices: 1/1 @retrostrobe - that worked for me too. startup Volumio uses a json based markup languages to describe the visual and functional aspects of configuration pages. The fix that worked for me is to update shairport sync per instruction given at https://github.com/mikebrady/shairport-sync Will Volumio 2 support Airplay 2 in the future? Everywhere. volumio@volumio:/usr/local/bin$ shairport-sync -V daemon status is 0. inet addr:192.168.7.47 Bcast:192.168.7.255 Mask:255.255.255.0 }; sessioncontrol = We've worked hard to create a standardized layout to make it easier to develop any kind of plugin. Will Volumio 2 support Airplay 2 in the future? It’s for all our OEM Partners which fostered the development and helped us financially. Do we have to configure something ? One Single Digital Audio Player for all your music: MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, ALAC, DSD and much more. I was just about to upgrade my Iphone to 11.4. and find the relevant error when volumio start? 7. i have a 7 zoll nontouch screen and i want to make the mousepointer visible...the mouse works but i can't see it on my screen cbxbiker61. Yes, these are enabled by default, and Volumio will act as a renderer for such streams. log_verbosity = 0; I confirm that i couldnt stream with airplay from my Nas which is a Synology DS215J. People Repo info Activity. AirPlay is an equivalent protocol to DLNA, but proprietary and developed by Apple. Quick Start Guide. Subdevice #1: subdevice #1 Seems iOS 10.4 with Airplay 2 and Volumio just needs you to reboot iOS device. VMWARE Image is suggested, as Network configuration is tricky with Virtual Box. Web Based Control Interface. 1 post • Page 1 of 1. Oct 29 05:27:03 volumio systemd[24854]: Starting Default. I have 2 iPhones, updated the one from work to 11.4 and Volumio with Airplay is not working anymore. Equipment List. Jan 07 13:16:44 volumio shairport-sync[2236]: {"time":1578403003690,"response":"airplayInactive Success"} % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current Jan 07 13:16:44 volumio shairport-sync[2236]: Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed Jan 07 13:16:44 volumio sudo[9740]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0) Jan 07 13:16:44 volumio volumio… Devices is an RPI Zero / plainDAC. I'll look into it! Something that does it all - play from NAS or all my music direct from the device; be able to play on a long flight or walking around; hook up to a powered speaker for a (semi-) stationary player. After=sound.target Volumio 2 - Audiophile Music Player. Failed to bind to address 0.0.0.0. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: Copy link Owner volumio commented Jun 28, 2017. Thanks for your interest Michangelo, I appreciate it. Stable and gorgeous as it should. Its compatibility with DLNA, Open Home and UPnP technologies allows it to read all music shared over the local network, whether it is stored on a computer or a NAS. I am new in coding and learned myself a little python. May 28, 2020, 6:38am #1. Volumio 2 WebUI (Configuration) Playback Option Configuration. Airplay started giving this crackling, constant break-up noise. When playing Web Radio on Volumio… JRiver saw the Primo as a "Generic DLNA Server"; Roon saw it, via AirPlay, as "Volumio (ShairportSync)" or, with the installable "Roon Bridge" plug-in, as "ES90x8Q2M." The Schitt Modi RCA outputs go to my Sonos Amp, but have tested with another Amp, and get same behaviour. configuration file name “/etc/shairport-sync.conf” resolves to “/etc/shairport-sync.conf”. could not bind any listen sockets! Dedicated e-mail support from Volumio Team. I have recently upgraded my rpi2 (with usb dac) to volumio 2 and really like the new system!