It was fun, romantic, and pure fantasy. it was fascination b. m, standardbred, 2011 it was fascination b p3,1:51.2 $317,222 2011 standardbred THE COCKPIT WAS CRAMPED, but a somewhat pudgy Bob Gilliam managed to settle behind the wheel of his brand-new hydroplane, prepared for her maiden test on Lake Washington. I usually hate song-fic, but I just had to write this one. It Was Fascination, I Know. Either way please review and tell me what you think. Fascination definition is - the quality or power of fascinating. it was fascination by BlauBeerKuchen *** by el-karamelo it was fascination by BlauBeerKuchen abandoned buildings by WonderMilkyGirl it was fascination by BlauBeerKuchen *** by el-karamelo it was fascination by BlauBeerKuchen *** by el-karamelo and everything looks ugly from where I lay His fascination had turned to love. Connie Francis (born Concetta Rosa Maria Franconero, December 12, 1938) is an American pop singer of Italian heritage and the top-charting female vocalist of the 1950s and 1960s. "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" It Was Fascination, I Know (TV Episode 1972) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. [Intro] C7 F7 C7 G4/7/9 / [Verse] Dm7 G7 C C7 C C7 Cm7/9 It was fascination,I know, Dm7 G7 C Cdim Dm A7 And it might have ended right there at … Watch Karen's Song - Season 1, Episode 5 - It Was Fascination: See All Trivia, Notes, Quotes and Allusions Trivia & Quotes With Mary Tyler Moore, Edward Asner, Valerie Harper, Gavin MacLeod. The romantic department store scenes have long been considered the most romantic scenes in the history of daytime. Directed by Jay Sandrich. Fascination Lyrics: It was fascination, I know / And it might have ended right there at the start / Just a passing glance, just a brief romance / And I might have gone on my way empty-hearted / It was And Mary must find a way to let him down gently. How to use fascination in a sentence. Part: Follow Dances: Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Nightclub 2-step Hovers: 1 Saturday was Aria Ballroom's first student showcase, and … Forgive me if you hate it or favorite me if you loved it. Mary's latest admirer is younger than she is...a lot, lot younger. I was amazed to find that no one on this sight had done a Spirk using this song. IT WAS FASCINATION. Lyrics to "Fascination" on Lyrics.com. Neighborhood kid J. Mike Fitzsimmons recalls a boat and driver on a shoestring budget in a millionaire's sport. It was beyond my power to control. Connie Francis.