// Anon request: Hey I saw your requests were open! In which, Spencer doesn’t want you to visit in him prison but you ended up getting a surprise visit. 53 Moments of Grace - Season Five, Act One: Nine Tenths » by Parlanchina The life of a BAU Agent is difficult at the best of times, and these are definitely not the best of times. 2.6K 105 103 TV Shows » Criminal Minds 18 Active Shooter » by KESwriter Reid finds himself in the middle of an active shooter situation, while giving a lecture at a local high school. By: ... Hotch was angry to find out that Reid had been put in a locker when he returned to the team's base of operation, a decent-sized house that mayor masters had provided to the FBI for their use but hotch knew that he couldn't do anything at the moment. And there are those who'd do anything to harness its power. I got up later and read through a couple books, Oliver Twist and Alice in Wonderland, a very old copy which i didn't even know we had in this house. Has just been added to Criminal Minds fan fiction and is listed on the new stories page and the Morgan/Reid page. Include ? She was reluctant to all Emily to come in until Emily showed her badge. Teen And Up Audiences (6922) General Audiences (6335) Mature (3589) Explicit (3086) Not Rated (2029) Include Warnings . Reid's pov. TV » Criminal Minds ... D. Rossi, S. Reid, Words: 23k+, Favs: 121, Follows: 141, Published: 8/26/2014 Updated: 2/18} 47 Chapter 7. Language: English Words: 2,573 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 2 Hits: 33 Include Ratings . Crossposted to Chance's Archive, Chance's Archive on Tumblr and Chance's Archive blog. Sometimes it scares others. The house was fairly isolated; it was at the end of the block by the river. Request: You’re being interviewed about a potential unsub by two handsome FBI agents, but the tall, baby faced, tie and sweater wearing man has caught your attention. She also happens to be married and has a son. Reid is the willowy, socially awkward resident nerd. Spencer Reid's mind scares him. Spencer looked up at the man that was his dad and something just broke inside him and he started to cry his heart out. Luke Alvez (Criminal Minds) Spencer Reid; Jennifer "JJ" Jareau; Post-Prison Spencer Reid; Summary. The house was divided into a living area, kitchen/ dining area, a small sun room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. 7. Follow/Fav phantom minds. Evolution, a Spencer Reid/Criminal Minds Fanfic Fanfiction. Danny Phantom + Criminal Minds Crossover. My favourite character was Alice, i felt like i could relate to her in a way, the only sane person in a world of crazy. Chance's Archive Amazon/Paypal page. Emily knocked at the door and a petite blonde woman in her early twenties answered. Can he ever adjust to a life where he is loved and finally be able to trust someone? Summary sucks but story is better. Criminal Minds Fanfiction. Warnings inside The life he's made, the … Prentiss (played by Paget Brewster) is no longer on the show but I’m resurrecting her for the sense of clarity. He must use all his skills as a federal agent, to apprehend the shooters, and keep the students safe. No Archive Warnings Apply (11896) On Criminal Minds, J.J is the sweet, caring agent with a heart of gold. "Tactile Obsession" by Nyx PAIRING: Morgan/Reid RATING: AO SUMMARY: Reid becomes obsessed with the need to touch Morgan's tattoos and muscles. Reid is changing, evolving. Criminal Minds FanFiction AU: 10 year old Spencer Reid has lived nearly his entire life in constant fear and agony, until rescued by the BAU. Romance Criminal Minds Spencer Reid Aaron Hotchner Rossi Prentiss ... Morgan Garcia Jj Love Mystery Crime Death Killings Hate While working on a case in a small town, the BAU team is struggling to find the Unsub.